- Hand-painted silk fan with decoration of red flowers and lanceolate leaves in autumn tones.
- Type of silk: Crepe Satén of grammage 16, which turns it into a very resistant fan since the silk of which it is made takes 16 threads of Silk thread.
- Size: Big fan, measures: 27 cms.
- Hand-assembled and rodded in bocapi hardwood and hand-polished on both sides.
- Silk fan of large size, hand painted and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Flowers” Collection, decorated with flowers in red tones with lanceolate leaves in autumn tones.
- Unique and exclusive piece, no two fans are the same.
- This fan has some classic and very elegant tones, ideal to wear with your look and to complement it.
- Additional accessories: Washer and tassel.
- Packaging: the fan is protected in a handmade box lined with Geltex paper with the company’s logo and stored inside a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is finished, we delimit the lines drawn with the “Gutta”, the special resin we use so that the dye does not escape and the design is not deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit ourCUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!