- Hand-painted silk fan decorated with geometric shapes inspired by Kandinsky.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe.
- Size: Medium fan, measures: 23 cms.
- Hand-assembled and rodded in bocapi hardwood and hand-polished on both sides.
- Hand-painted medium silk fan, hand-ribbed in bocapi wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Kandinsky” Collection, decorated with random geometric shapes with bright and strong colors, inspired by the works of Kandinsky.
- Unique and exclusive piece, no two fans are the same.
- This fan has bright, youthful and very elegant tones, its size is great to keep in a handbag or wallet, ideal to fight the heat.
- Packaging: the fan is protected in a black case with the company’s logo and at the same time it is kept inside a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is finished, we delimit the lines drawn with the “Gutta”, the special resin we use so that the dye does not escape and the design is not deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit ourCUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!