- Hand painted silk fan from the Kandinsky collection.
- Measurements: Large size (27 cms).
- Type of silk used in the fan: 16-thread satin crepe of silk thread.
- Satin has several characteristics: Its weight (Strands), having 16 strands of silk thread, gives it body and resistance to the fan, its coble face: matt on one side and shiny on the other, and the liveliness that colors acquire with fixation. steamed, this is only possible with this technique.
- Medium silk fan painted by hand and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Kandinsky” Collection, we were inspired by the great painter of geometric shapes to create this collection.
- Wood shank in polished wood on both sides
- Theme: “Kandinsky” Collection, geometric motifs randomly intertwined with bright colors that contrast with each other.
- Packaging: The fan is presented in a handmade box lined with Geltex paper and carries a certificate of authenticity of being a hand-painted product with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: We can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the tensioning of the silk in the frames, once it is tensioned, the fan is delimited and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn are delimited with the “Gutta” name given to the special resin that we use so that the dye does not leak and therefore the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent rodding of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit our CUSTOM-MADEsection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!