- Hand painted silk fan with mixed nudé leaves.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe. The satin we have used for this fan is 16 grammage, you have 16 strands of silk thread.
- Measurements: Large size (27 cms).
- Rod in noble wood polished on both sides.
- Silk fan of large size, hand painted and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to the “Natura” Collection. Representation of leaves of different types with nude, green and mauve tones.
- Unique and exclusive fan in the world.
- It has as an additional complement a washer with tassel.
- Packaging: The fan is presented in a luxury handmade box lined with Geltex paper protected by a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with tensioning the silk on the racks, once it is tensioned, the shape of the fan and its design will be delimited with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn with the “Gutta” are delimited, the special resin that we use so that the dye does not escape and therefore the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit our CUSTOM-MADEsection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!