- Hand painted silk fan with mauve flower.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe. 16 grammage satin for greater consistency and vividness of colors.
- Measurements: Large size fan, pericón model (27 cm).
- Assembled and rounded in noble wood, and polished by hand on both sides.
- Silk fan of large size, hand painted and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- “Natura” Collection. Representation of a huge flower in mauve and pink tones that grows from the center opening along the fan, mauve background.
- Unique and exclusive fan in the world.
- Additional accessories: Washer and tassel.
- Packaging: Presented in a luxury handmade box lined with Geltex paper and protected by a suede bag.
- Inside the box it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn with the “Gutta” will be delimited, the special resin that we use so that the dye does not escape and by which the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit ourCUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!