- Hand painted silk fan with poppies in different shades.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe. We use satin to design fans for the consistency, strength and brightness that colors acquire.
- Large fan, pericón model (27 cm).
- Assembled and rounded by hand in bocapí noble wood and hand polished on both sides.
- Additional accessories: Washer and tassel.
- Silk fan of large size, hand painted and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Natura” Collection, representing poppies painted in different shades: pink, yellow, eggplant and orange from which lanceolate leaves are born.
- Unique and exclusive piece, no two pieces are the same.
- Great color that makes it a very youthful yet elegant piece.
- Packaging: the fan is protected in a luxurious handmade box lined with Geltex paper and stored in a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn with the “Gutta” will be delimited, the special resin that we use so that the dye does not escape and by which the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit our CUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!