- Hand-painted silk fan with a multicoloured central rib.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe. Type of satin used for the Satin Crepe fan, weight 16.
- Fan small complement of the mask, measures: 19 cms.
- Assembled and rounded by hand in bocapí noble wood and hand polished on both sides.
- Small silk fan, hand painted and hand-ribbed in bocapi wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Nervio” Collection, a representation of a central nerve on which the colours are distributed, in this case the colours of the rainbow.
- Unique and exclusive piece, no two pieces are the same.
- It is very colourful and makes it a very young and elegant piece.
- Packaging: the fan is protected in a black case with the company’s logo and at the same time it is kept inside a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn with the “Gutta” will be delimited, the special resin that we use so that the dye does not escape and by which the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit ourCUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!