- Silk fan hand painted with flowers of Paradise.
- Silk Type: Satin Crepe. To give consistency to the fan we use the 16-gram Satin Crepe.
- Tamaño grande, modelo pericón (27 cms).
- It is rounded in bocapi wood, a noble wood, and polished on both sides.
- Silk fan of large size, hand painted and handcrafted in wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to the “Natura” Collection. Representation of Paradise flowers, with cheerful tones.
- Unique piece in the world, exclusive.
- Additional accessories: Washer and tassel.
- Packaging: Presentation in a luxury handmade box lined with Geltex paper and protected by a suede bag.
- Inside the box it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with tensioning the silk on the racks, once it is tensioned, the shape of the fan and its design will be delimited with special pencils.
- Once the design is done, the lines drawn with the “Gutta” are delimited, the special resin that we use so that the dye does not escape and therefore the drawing is deformed.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit our CUSTOM-MADEsection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!