- Hand-painted silk fan decorated with sunflowers.
- Type of silk: Pongée or Habotai.
- Size: Medium fan, measures: 23 cms.
- Hand-assembled and rodded in bocapi hardwood and hand-polished on both sides.
- Hand-painted medium silk fan, hand-ribbed in bocapi wood, polished on both sides.
- It belongs to our “Flowers” Collection, decorated with two sunflowers facing each side of the fan.
- In a unique and exclusive piece, no two fans are the same.
- This fan has some very elegant and cheerful yellow tones, ideal size to keep in a handbag or wallet, ideal to fight the heat.
- Packaging: the fan is protected in a black case with the company’s logo and at the same time it is kept inside a suede bag.
- Inside it carries a certificate of authenticity of being a product painted by hand with natural dyes and made in Jaén (Spain).
- Personalization: If you wish, we can personalize it with a name, date, phrase or special dedication at no added cost.
- Technique: the technique used is steam fixation. The fan is painted on natural silk following an ancient oriental technique.
- The process begins with the silk tensioning on the frames, once tensioned here, proceed to delimit the shape of the fan and its design with special pencils.
- Once the design is finished, we delimit the lines drawn with the “Gutta”, the special resin we use so that the dye does not escape and to shape the drawing.
- Once the “Gutta” has dried (it must be dried naturally) it is painted with specific brushes for silk and natural dyes.
- Completion of the process: Steam fixation for more than 3 hours and subsequent hand-drawn rod of the fan.
- If you want to know other products that we make to order, visit ourCUSTOM-MAD Esection.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!