- Kandinsky handmade multi-colored silk mask with black gutta.
- Measurements: 16.5 cm long x 7 cm high and open 12.5 cm high.
- Tissue: Crepe Satin.
- Hand painted with natural dyes and steamed for more than 3 hours.
- Elaborated following an ancient oriental technique step by step, stretched painted with natural dyes and steam fixation.
- It belongs to the Kandinsky collection, a set of random geometric shapes with shades of blue, pink, pistachio and yellow.
- Our masks are made one by one so there are no two alike.
- They are unique and exclusive pieces.
- They have a double layer, the exterior is silk and the interior is 100% waterproof and antibacterial cotton.
- It adapts perfectly to the face, the folds allow the mask to be opened, making it especially comfortable.
- They are customizable, we can personalize them with a name, date, special phrase without added cost or the initials.
- They can be washed without problem, in the product specifications these recommendations are specified.
- Approved (please read the product specifications)
- * Steam ironing is recommended before use for added protection.
- Packaging: The mask is protected in a plastic envelope and in a black case it also has a 100% cotton bag to store it.
- Inside it carries the product approval certificate.
- We remind our clients that its customization is completely free.
- If you want to know other products that we have made, visit our section TO ORDER.
Follow us on our social networks and find out about all our promotions! We will wait for you!