- Silk fan with lanceolate leaves painted by hand with Natural dyes.
- Steamed following an ancient oriental technique with natural dyes and brushes and steam to fix the color to Silk.
- Silk Type: Crepe Satin, this type of Silk is very resistant since it has 16 strands of Silk thread, so its texture is rigid. What distinguishes Satin from other types of Silk is that on the one hand it shines and on the other it is a matt color.
- Large size (27 cms) Pericón model, ideal size to carry in any bag or purse.
- Delineated with gutta glitter in champagne tone with which the drawing is delimited, with the gutta the leakage of the dye outward is avoided.
- This Silk Fan with lanceolate leaves Belongs to the Natura collection: Decoration of lanceolate leaves grated with glitter inside and distributed in wavy strips on a black background that alternate with stripes with a mauve background.
- Additional accessories: Washer and tassel.
- Packaging: Craft box lined with Geltex paper, vegetable paper and suede bag for its protection, explanatory booklet with guarantee of authenticity.
- Optional customization, we can customize it at no cost with any name, date or special phrase. An ideal gift to surprise with.