INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you enter a web page. This text file stores information that can be read by the page when you re-enter. Some of these cookies are essential, because without them the page can not work properly. Other cookies are very useful, because they remember your username safely, as well as your preferences, for example, the language. Thanks to cookies it is not necessary to provide the same information each time you enter a page.
Why are cookies used?
To protect your personal data and against any possible loss of information or form of illicit data processing, the shop pepitinaruizseda, has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
How can I disable cookies?
Modifying your browser preferences to disable cookies is very simple, but remember that if you deactivate them, your username and password will no longer be saved on the page.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard.
3. In the menu that appears on the screen above, choose «Tools» and then «Options».
4. Click on «Privacy».
5. In «Firefox you can»: choose «Use a custom configuration for the history». 1. Uncheck the option «Accept cookies» to deactivate them and save the changes made.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the «Tools» button and then on «Internet options».
3. Select «Privacy».
4. In «Advanced» you can deactivate the cookies and save the changes made.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the «Tools» menu.
3. Select «Options».
4. Click on the “Advanced” tab. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”.
5. In the «Cookies» tab you can disable cookies and save the selected changes.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select «Preferences» in the menu and click on «Security» (top right).
3. In the section “Accept cookies”, you can choose if Safari must accept cookies from the sites you enter. For more information, click on the question mark.
4. To see the cookies that have been stored on your computer, click on “View cookies”